POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Volume fraction of f_noise3d isosurface as function of threshold, noise generator : Re: Volume fraction of f_noise3d isosurface as function of threshold, noise= generato Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Volume fraction of f_noise3d isosurface as function of threshold, noise= generato
From: Abe
Date: 30 Aug 2002 16:05:04
Message: <web.3d6fcf10c3cf9d4c6895cad0@news.povray.org>
V. interesting, especially since I was noodling around in the same area
looking at histograms of f_noise3d samples. I was actually concentrating
more on noise_generator(s) 2 and 3. The original noise (noise_generator 1)
is really significantly different in its distribution curve from the other
two!

I'd like to know more about how you chose and collected your sample data.

Abe